Upton Engineering and Manufacturing (UEM) is a leading supplier, specialising in the precision overhaul and manufacturing of high tolerance equipment and machined components utilising CNC technology for customers in various industry sectors including mining, alumina/smelter Refineries, oil, gas and government infrastructure projects in Central Queensland.
Come in and see how we can help you today!
Our experience and personnel...
Backed by a management team with over 65 years combined experience in the industry, each member of our highly skilled team has been hand selected for their unparalleled skills and industry specific experience.
In the short period of time since establishment, we have already been involved with a myriad of precision CNC Machining and Fabrication projects ranging from high precision billet components in a variety of materials from 7075 aircraft grade aluminium, 4340 and EN26 high tensile steels, right through to
We pride ourselves on our “No job is too complex” attitude and welcome challenging projects as an opportunity for growth and development.
We also strongly believe in the importance of providing the next generation with precision skills for the future. Our apprenticeship program enables us to equip new team members with these skills in a positive environment, ensuring continuous improvement and growth within the company
To utilise advanced manufacturing technologies to offer a complete turnkey package to our customers to provide the best possible products and services in terms of quality and innovation.
To be the leading manufacturer in QLD and a trusted supplier of choice worldwide
Our commitment to quality
Upton engineering and Manufacturing is certified with ISO9001:2015 quality management system. Included in our quality policy is to maintain and improve and business systems and procedures to ensure we continue to provide services and products that consistently meet or exceed the requirement of our customers.
We pride ourselves on providing the highest the level of quality through all stages of manufacturing through to delivery to customer and ensure full compliance with ISO Standards of Quality Assurance.
Our commitment to quality includes;
- Maintaining effective systems that assist us to comply with requirements
- Monitor and review our performance to ensure we deliver continuous improvement.
- Always strive for quality with safety
- Ensure our employees are trained according to the needs of their position and that advancement through skill development and career planning is encouraged.
- Ensure the health and wellbeing of all personnel and the protection of the environment.
- Ensuring employees are aware of our requirements and their obligation to recommend change, where the work method and the applicable procedures may be improved.